TitaniumCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TitaniumCraft

Official Forums for Titaniumcraft minecraft server! [titaniumcraft.provisionhost.com]]

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Advertisement for the server

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shelbon08

Advertisement for the server Empty
PostSubject: Advertisement for the server   Advertisement for the server EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:43 am

Hey so the server got up to about 10 people today which was pretty busy compared to the usual and it got me thinking.At first I asked Doctorconn and Herpyderp12 if they can advertise the server.I also threw in that if they get more people that i will give them a drop party.(Which I cannot do anymore because users have been complaining and saying that I was giving them free items)So what i'm saying here is if you have a pmc account or anything either post the server somewhere or diamond,vote,favorite whatever,the posts already on pmc.
Back to top Go down
shelbon08

Advertisement for the server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertisement for the server   Advertisement for the server EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:20 am

Btw thank Minecraftshibobface on youtube for making a video for the server.I've recently found it.
Back to top Go down

Advertisement for the server
Page 1 of 1